Allied Universal Loss Prevention Associate in Sarasota, Florida
Allied Universal is seeking LOSS PREVENTION ASSOCIATES. Our LP officers allow us to contribute to our company’s core purpose of providing unparalleled service, systems and solutions to serve, secure and care for the people and businesses of our communities.
• High School Diploma or equivelent
• Eligibility to work in the U.S.
• Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
• Previous loss prevention or asset protection experience
• Possession of any required licenses, or have the ability to obtain
• Ability to successfully pass background checks including drug screening
ABILITY TO OBTAIN STATE SECURITY LICENSE, IF APPLICABLE
We are looking for experienced Loss Prevention Associates that have a background in the apprehension of shoplifters. Previous security experience or former military/ law enforcement encouraged to apply
• Blend into a retail environment
• Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the sales floor
• Detect and apprehend shoplifters following company policy and guidelines
• Exercise good judgment and make the right decisions under pressure
• Be a team player and a self-starter, with the ability to work independent
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Job ID: 2019-291482
Location: United States-Florida-Sarasota
Job Category: Security Officer, Security Guard