Allied Universal Security Officers - Ventura County in Ventura, California
Allied Universal is seeking Security Officers in Ventura
- Now Offering $1,000.00 Hiring Bonus to be paid quarterly starting after 90 days of employment. Bonuses are account specific. Call for more details!
Qualified candidates must meet these minimum requirements:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Be 18 years old (21 for driving positions)
• Pass employment background check & drug/alcohol test
• Maintain current active status of Guard Card License at all
times and must carry at all times when on duty - Training to obtain a license is available!!
• Strong customer service & communications skills
• Computer skills to use the latest technology tools at
Benefits for full time positions:
Insurance, Company Paid Life Insurance, 401k Retirement
Plan, Recognition & Reward Programs, Training & Career
Development Programs, Employee Assistance Programs,
Company Discounts & Perks Programs
Apply now and Contact our Staffing Specialist @ (818)963-1567 to schedule an interview today!
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 150,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com or http://www.aus.com/offices at http://www.aus.com/offices. to contact your local office.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Job ID: 2019-274059
Location: United States-California-Ventura
Job Category: Security Officer, Security Guard